Friday, April 27, 2018

Bonkers-in-Chief





Drumpf (on the phone) "Michael, uh, Michael is in business.
He's really a businessman... and a fairly big business as I understand it. I don't know his business...but this doesn't have to do with me.
Michael is a businessman. He's got a business. He also practices law, I would say probably the big thing is his business and they're looking at something having to do with his business. I have nothing to do with his business.
I can tell you... (sniff) he's a good guy..."
(mumbled, garbled, cross-talk) "... He sometimes..."

[Faux und Freunds sofa jock]: "But isn't his business your attorney, Mr President?"

Drumpf "Well, I have many, many... just so you understand... I have many attorneys...
I have attorneys... uh, you...
Sadly, I have so many attorneys, you  wouldn't even believe it."
Michael is somebody...

[Faux und Freunds sofa jock:] "How much of your... Mr President... How much of your legal work was handled by Michael Cohen?"


Drumpf "A percentage of my legal work... a tiny, tiny little fraction... But, Michael

would represent me and represent me on some things. He represents me... like with this crazy Stormy Daniels deal he represented me. And, you know, from what I see he did absolutely nothing wrong. There were no campaign funds going into this..."

[Sofa Stoogette]: Then why is he pleading the Fifth?

Drumpf: "... which would have been a problem. Because he's got other things. He's got businesses, and from what I understand they're looking at his businesses, and I hope he's in great shape. He's got businesses and I hope he's in great shape but he's got businesses and his lawyers probably told him to do that, but I'm not involved... and I'm not in' ... And I've been told I'm not involved, (crosstalk) frankly that's what came out in the newspaper and I've been told I'm not involved... (mumble...)"

This blithering tirade morphed through several topics and ended with a shouted, maniacal rant about the 2015 $700,000 campaign contribution made to Jill McCabe, wife of Andrew McCabe, the Deputy Director of the FBI whom Drumpf/Sessions fired.

The
Faux und Freunds trio shined him on like the addled uncle at the Thanksgiving Dinner.

The POTUS is clearly bonkers, if I may use a technical term.

No comments: